Sunday, October 14, 2012

Raison d'être

Everyone has something that they're good at, an area of expertise, whether it's some talent or rather just a passion. Photography, running, somewhat musically talented, impeccable writing skills, fashionable, wealthyshowoffprick, whatever.

And that's probably the reason why people would religiously read your posts? Because you're good at what you do. Either that or you're just fucking beautiful, or people just hate you (the irony in that...).So if I'm good at nothing, and if I have nothing to deliver but empty rants, there isn't much a purpose to read about now isn't it? I don't know, just a food for thought for myself.

Since we're on this topic, I don't really have a raison d'être, a reason for existence. Not in a wrist-slitting-emo -suicidal way, but I've given much thought to this and I don't even know if I'm in the right course (am doing my BA in Communications and Media Management). I'm 20 and I don't exactly know what I'm good at either! I have no talent and I have no real hobbies (how sad is that?).

Have done much pondering and I'm wondering if maybe, just MAYBE, I'm just being a confused 'teen' still 'soul searching'? Everybody else I know seems to have it going on with their lives!

Ahmahgadddd it's like a quarter-life crisis! Need this to stop, pronto





Xx,
Veronica











0 comments:

Post a Comment