Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bin Ich Sauer

**Mini Update

Just felt like this was funny. Here's my current munch and I've been reading off the packet just because I could and was amusing myself by trying to sound as rowdy and german-ish possible (ssseriously, try it! BIN ITCH SAWER!? and DIE SCHLUMPFE!?)

Okay so after having a good solid laugh and reading it to myself for the past hour, I eventually got tired and was thinking, and I was pretty convinced 'Bin Ich Sauer' meant 'It's sour' or something. And 'Die Schlumpfe' obviously didn't mean 'Die, Smurfs!', and would probably be 'The Smurfs'. So I'm right for the second part, but guess what 'Bin Ich Sauer' meant?

(Click to enlarge)

Now, this can't be right now can it? Hihihi laughed myself silly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

akumaucakap banyak!

oi veron ooi! what happened to ur blog? used to have so many posts now its like a shadow of its former self!

anyways got camp nov30-dec2 wanna help? - Sweepy
bin ich sauer!

Post a Comment